The PSAT is a key step in your child’s journey to college! On Wednesday, October 10, all 9th -11th grade students will be taking the PSAT/NMSQT, a test of the skills and knowledge essential for college and career that students are learning in class.
We encourage your child to take advantage of the many benefits the PSAT/NMSQT offers:
- Connects students to colleges and universities across the country, and to scholarship organizations.
- Prepares students for the new SAT® and college and fuels practice recommendations on Khan Academy®.
- Matches students with AP® courses that make the most of their academic strengths. AP classes can provide an edge in the admission process, and an opportunity to earn college credit.
Please use the below links to help your student better prepare for the PSAT. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Morrison in the Assistant Principal’s office.
LINKS FOR THE PSAT (click on to open)
FREE SAT FOR SENIORS
On Wednesday, October 10th, from 7:30AM-12:30PM Centennial High School will offer the SAT for SENIORS ONLY at no charge.
There is no essay with this examination. The 9th -11th graders will be taking the PSAT on this date.
Seniors INTERESTED IN TAKING THIS FREE SAT will need to sign up online using the google link: https://goo.gl/forms/BETyOpjgyKyjo4ht2 or scan the QR located around the building.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THIS SAT ADMINISTRATION:
- We are limited to 100 seats (first come/first served)
- Seniors must report to school at 7:30AM for check in the main gym lobby by the elevator.
- Seniors MUST show their state issued ID or Drivers’ License, there are no test tickets or registration forms.
- Registration closes at 4:00PM on September 21, 2018.
If you have any questions, see Mrs. Morrison in the Assistant Principal’s office or email MorrisonH@fultonschools.org